The Oklahoma Joe’s® Rider DLX Pellet Grill goes big on all the right details for unmatched versatility and the rich wood-fired flavour Oklahoma Joe’s is known for. It has two distinct cooking guidance features, a massive temperature range of 80°- 340+°C and an impressive 1,200+ square inches of cooking space.
- Pit Control System offers smarter cooking with two distinct guidance features: Timer Mode indicates when you’ve reached a set amount of time at your desired temp and Temp-Probe Mode indicates when your food has reached its target internal temp.
- Sear Mode can fire up red-hot temps over 340°C
- Tall-body smoke chamber allows for more capacity, with a 578 square-inch porcelain-coated cast-iron grate and two adjustable 328 square-inch upper racks
- Fueled by hardwood pellets for rich wood-fired flavour
- QuickDraw Hopper with 20-pound (9kg) capacity enables simple removal storage and swapping of pellet flavours.
- Heavy-gauge steel construction for durability
- Removable ash cup for easy clean-ups
- Rubber handle is easy to grip
- Dual smokestacks for increase air flow and more even heat gradient
- Modular front shelf and towel bar included for food prep and convenient tool access
- Wagon-style wheels and casters for easy mobility
- Approved to Australian Standards
Model Number: 20209106
Warranty: 2 Years
Cooking System: Electric
Temp Gauge: Control System
Grate Material: Porcelain Coated Cast Iron
Assembled Dimensions: 1410(W) x 1375mm (H) x 790mm (D)