Enjoy cooking with the Charmate Hibachi with Starter and Extra Grill, featuring twin air vents to assist with temperature control. Twin charcoal bowls can cook at different temperatures above each bowl depending on the amount of charcoal used.
Hibachi is a Japanese term for fire bowl – This portable tabletop BBQ has an open-grate design, fuelled by hot coals. This compact grill can produce super high temperatures perfect for searing and grilling the ancient Japanese way.
- Portable and compact – ideal for camping and picnics
- Cool-to-touch side handles for easy transportation
- Elevated to minimise heat transfer
- Twin air vents, to assist with temperature control
- Convenient chrome wire stand
- Includes hand charcoal starter, food tongs and extra cooking grill
- Availablae in classic cream colour or stylish black
Overall Dimensions (LxDxHmm): 475 x 205 x 300mm
Cooking Area (LxDmm): 465 x 195mm
Grill Material: Stainless Steel
Body Finish: Clay
Wire Stand Finish: Chrome
Firebox: Porcelein Enamel