EcoSmart's Cosmo fire table is a smart space-saving furniture solution.
EcoSmart’s Cosmo fire table is a great example where the lines between “technology” and “furniture” are starting to blur thanks to its seamless integration of fireplace innovation and functional design.
Part of a new wave of invisible technology where sophisticated engineering is concealed behind minimalist design principles, Cosmo combines an environmentally-friendly, clean-burning fireplace with the practical features of a low-slung lounge table. Ideal for modular furniture configurations and interiors where space is at a premium, it enables guests to enjoy the warmth of an open fire without embers, ash and soot ruining the ambiance.
In fact, with no installation or building works required, you simply unpack, put into position and enjoy the ambiance that comes with an authentic EcoSmart Fire.
- Environmentally friendly, fuelled by eco-friendly renewable energy – e-NRG bioethanol
- Low maintenance and clean burning with a soot, ash, and smoke free fire
- Easy to move about, with no flue or hard utility connections
- Available in three concrete hues – Natural, Graphite and Bone - or warm-toned teak
- Constructed from hard wearing, weather resistance concrete composite
- Complies with the ACCC Safety Mandate
Overall Dimensions (LxDxHmm): 1270 x 762 x 296mm
Materials: Concrete Composite, 304-Grade Stainless Steel
Base Colours: Natural, Bone, Graphite or Teak
Burner Colours: Stainless Steel or Black
Compatible Burner: XL900
Fuel Type: Bioethanol
Volume Capacity: 9 Litres
Average Heat Coverage: 60m2
Application: Suitable for outdoor use only
Burn Time (Approx.): 8-13 hours
Thermal Output: 15000BTU/h - 4.4kW - 16Mj/h
Bio Ethanol Fuel: Only use e-NRG Ethanol Fuel
Total Weight: 80kg
Minimal Assembly Required
Burner packaged separately from Fire Pit
Included Accessories: Jerry Can 5L, Bottle Adaptor, Jerry Can Spout Extension, XL Baffles, Black Glass Charcoal, Lighting Rod, Fire Lighter