A premium fire table that combines ingenuity with functionality.
Taking its cues from one of the world's most densely populated cities where real estate prices are sky-high and square footage comes at a premium price is a fire table that combines ingenuity with functionality.
With its self-contained energy source, generous sideboard and portable construction, EcoSmart's freestanding Manhattan fireplace knows how to make the most of a small space. Fuelled by environmentally-friendly bioethanol, the fully integrated, multifunctional design means homeowners can enjoy the ambiance and tranquility of a real fire without the inconvenience of burning real wood – that means no more embers, ash and soot to clean up.
In fact, with no installation or building works required, you simply unpack, put into position and enjoy the ambiance that comes with an authentic EcoSmart Fire.
- Environmentally friendly, fuelled by eco-friendly renewable energy – e-NRG bioethanol
- Low maintenance and clean burning with a soot, ash, and smoke free fire
- Easy to move about, with no flue or hard utility connections
- Available in three concrete hues – Natural, Graphite and Bone - or warm-toned teak
- Constructed from hard wearing, weather resistance concrete composite
- Complies with the ACCC Safety Mandate
Overall Dimensions (LxDxHmm): 1270 x 762 x 296mm
Materials: Concrete Composite, 304-Grade Stainless Steel
Base Colours: Natural, Bone, Graphite or Teak
Burner Colours: Stainless Steel or Black
Compatible Burner: AB8
Fuel Type: Bioethanol
Volume Capacity: 8 Litres
Average Heat Coverage: 60m2
Application: Suitable for outdoor use only
Burn Time (Approx.): 7-11 hours
Thermal Output: 20433BTU/h - 6kW - 21.56Mj/h
Bio Ethanol Fuel: Only use e-NRG Ethanol Fuel
Total Weight: 54kg
Designer: James Lee
Minimal Assembly Required
Burner packaged separately from Fire Pit
Included Accessories: Jerry Can 5L, Bottle Adaptor, AB8 Efficiency Ring, Black Glass Charcoal, Lighting Rod, Fire Lighter