The new Safe Lok LCC27 system is safer and easier to use than the current POL appliance connection.
The new LCC27 appliance connection has a larger and easy to use right threaded hand wheel, which is more intuitive to connect and easier to tighten.
The LCC27 appliance connection also features thermal protection which, in the case of fire, will stop the gas flow.
The Safe Lok LCC27 cylinder connection incorporates a “back check valve” which, if the hand wheel is not tightened fully, will not dis-engage and allow gas to flow.
AGA certified Replacement Safe Lok LCC27 2.75kPa Pressure Regulator & Hose to ensure you are always ready to cook!
- Suits new Safe Lok propane gas cylinders
- Safer and easier to use than the current POL cylinder connection
- LCC27 Regulator with thermal protection which cuts gas flow in case of fire
- Suits appliances with 1/4" BSP or 3/8" BSP manifold threads
- Includes Adaptor from 1/4” BSP female to 3/8” BSP female
Hose Length: 600mm
Connection: 3/8" BSP or 1/4" BSP