Meet Instant Shade's Versa UX collection: 3 unique models with each model radiating a beautiful sense of colour, fabric and material combined with ultimate functionality and ergonomics. The umbrellas will elevate the look and feel of any outdoor setting to a new level. The design has been inspired by the clean and refined architecture, the liveliness and unpredictability of nature, and the warmth and softness of the Mediterranean culture.
Inlcuding a sleek and slim umbrella base to match the minimalist aesthetic of the Versa UX Umbrellas. The powder-coated finish is colour matched to the umbrella frame. The base features a heavy steel frame and additional weight is added in the form of concrete pavers that fill the cavity inside (pavers are included as part of the price). A heavy metal lid (Black / Architecture) or hadwood timber lid (Sand) goes over the top to hide the pavers. Wheels (included as part of the price) can be attached to the underside of the base to enable it to be moved around. The base weighs 210kg when filled with the recommended pavers.
- Designed & Made in Belgium
- Unique Flat canopy shape and "Fan" opening & closing mechanism
- Fibreglass ribs for superb strength and wind resistance
- Contemporary and minimalist design
- Flexible tilt and 360° rotation
- Rust resistant aluminium frame
- Simple and durable design - No internal winders, pulleys or cables
- High grade stainless steel components
- Canopy is 98.7% UV resistant (UPF80)
- Premium SUNBRELLA 100% solution dyed acrylic fabric
- Water repellent and stain resistant
- 3 models available, each one uniquely colour-coordinated to your aesthetic
- 50km/h wind rating when installed, 30km/h wind rating when used on a moveable base (NOTE: wind ratings are a guide only, warranty does not cover wind damage)
Versa 3m Square
Closed umbrella -
Mast height - 2600mm
Closed canopy Clearance - 680mm
Open umbrella -
Width of Canopy - 3000mm
Height to Canopy hub - 1850mm
Height to Top of Canopy - 1950mm
Length from back of Mast to front tip of canopy - 3650mm
Area required around Umbrella to open/close - 4200mm
- Protective cover: Made from premium SUNBRELLA 100% solution dyed acrylic.
- Height Extension kit: Designed to raise umbrella height by 150mm, recommended for use with inground sleeve or rotational base plate.
- Etna LED light with remote - Magnetised base, light can be used on any metal surface. Ideal for indoor or outdoor use with 8-10hr battery life and 24 different colour options.
- Moveable Base with Wheels (Architecture, Full Black or Sand)
- Bolt down rotational plate (not included - available upon request)
- Inground Fitting (not included - available upon request)
3 Years Frame Warranty
5 Years Fade Warranty