Enjoy enhanced performance and versatility with the Oklahoma Joe’s® Highland Reverse Flow Offset Smoker. Optional smokestack locations let you switch between reverse flow smoking and traditional offset smoking, while four removable baffles ensure even heat and smoke throughout the cooking chamber. Made from high-temperature, heavy-gauge steel and equipped with a large charcoal basket, this reverse flow offset smoker is as convenient as it is durable.
Now including a FREE Promo Pack. The perfect gift for that special someone or if you want to treat yourself.
*items are subject to availability and may be substituted based on stock.
- Optional smokestack locations let you choose between reverse flow smoking and traditional offset smoking
- Four baffles locked under porcelain-coated wire grates deliver even heat and smoke through cooking chamber
- Large charcoal basket provides a more efficient burn, easier tending and quicker clean-up
- Convenient firebox door makes clean-up quick and easy
- 3784cm² of primary cooking space; 1813cm² of secondary cooking space
- Warming area on firebox for added cooking versatility
- Cool-touch handles protect your hands from the heat
- Professional temperature gauge for accurate monitoring
- Large, wagon-style wheels for easy mobility
- Bottom shelf lets you keep cooking utensils and additional fuel close-by
Grate/Emitter Warranty:2 years
Other Parts Warranty:2 years
Grate Material:Porcelain Coated Wire
Primary Cooking Area (cm):86 W X 44 D (3784cm²)
Secondary Cooking Area (cm):1813cm²
Assembled Dimensions (mm):1450 W x 1350 H x 850 D